Longmeadow Condominium Association
Welcome to Longmeadow06460.com, the home page web site of Longmeadow Condominiums.
Longmeadow Condominiums is an association/complex with 215 colonial and ranch-style townhomes located in Milford Connecticut. 06460. Longmeadow comprises Jackson Drive, Greenwich Way, Penn Common and Salem Walk. It is among the most well-established associations / condo complexes in the state and we are pleased to bring this web site to our community.
Facts about Longmeadow
- Longmeadow is located along Merwin Avenue and borders New Haven Avenue and the Borough of Woodmont. Longmeadow is walking distance from the beach and Merwin Point.
- Longmeadow is the first true condo complex in the city of Milford and only the second one in the state of Connecticut .
- Longmeadow is built on 29.1 acres of land in three stages from 1968 to 1969. That is a lot of real estate in Milford Connecticut.
- Longmeadow has four miles of sidewalks.
- Longmeadow was developed by Theodore Rudermann and Ross D. Sanders
Facts about Milford
- The City of Milford, population 53,045, is located in Connecticut's New Haven county, about 8.6 miles from Bridgeport and 8.9 miles from New Haven.
- Milford is the sixth oldest town in Connecticut, over 50,000 residents are proud and enjoy the meticulously maintained "town green", the second longest in New England.
- Seventeen miles of Long Island Sound coastline join Milford Harbor which winds its way to meet the Wepawaug River in the heart of town.
- Milford is "A Small City with a Big Heart”.
- Milford is a great choice for those looking for real estate and a nice place to live.
Excerpt from original sales brochure from 1969*
Designed to retain the warmth and charm of old time town houses, the homes at Longmeadow offer the spaciousness and privacy of two-story colonial dwellings in a park-like setting bordered by rolling farmlands and still ponds.
Built in attractive and varied groupings, the new homes are offered in a variety of fine exterior colonial designs and brick and clapboards and with a number of different floor plans in two and three bedroom units. Every unit is separated from its neighbors by full masonry walls and a rear patio accessible through sliding glass doors.
More than 75% of the tract ... lawns, ponds and other common areas... Shade trees, broad lawns, planting beds and other greenery... surround the town houses. And with only two dead end roads in the community, traffic will be limited. Quiet and safety are assured....
So, if you would like to live where there's fun in life and pay less, Longmeadow Condominium is for you and your family.
* Quotes from original sales literature is presented for nostalgic
purposes only and is not fully accurate several decades after
the publication and subsequent construction. Any
statements should not be interpreted as any offer and are not
warranted to be completely accurate.
Web site design by Kit Kaolian. Aerial Photos courtesy of Morgan Kaolian AEROPIX, Stratford, Connecticut